* Despite getting my wish to see Disney's new Christmas Carol in non-3D format, I have declined my wife's invite to go see it. Ash went to see it about a month and a half ago when it initially opened and has no problem seeing it a second time, I just no longer feel like it. I even went as far as to send Empire Theatres an email complaining. Maybe I'm just starting to become lazy, or just reserved to the North Side.
* Christmas shopping is 100% finished, I avoided the malls on the most insane shopping day of the year, go me! I'm excited. Christmas is only 5 days away, I'm done and family is coming home. I only have to struggle through 3 more days of work and I'm done like dinner. Turkey Dinner!
* Vanilla Egg Nog exceeds regular Egg Nog in every way.
* Went to see Christmas Carol at the Savoy Theatre in Glace Bay. It's a 1 man show but he has some help from puppeteers, sound effects, vocal recordings and audience participation. I was completely amazing, one of the best live theatre experiences of my life. Check out a short clip here: http://tinyurl.com/y8rbmhs
* Enjoyed SNL's "new" Christmas Special, a collaboration of old SNL sketches from years passed and a few new ones with new SNL recurring character, Gilly. Seemed like a strange choice as she's barely been a part of the show to begin with.
* That's it!